Saturday, December 31, 2011

Favorite Links This Month (December 2011)

Delicious Links:

Power to Choose
Boring, I know, but we just switched energy companies - so, if you want to find a lower rate, check out this website!

I Heart Fluff: How NOT to Wash Cloth Diapers
I thought this was a great resource from my friend Jessica on how to wash your cloth diapers, especially after our horrible STINK incident this last fall!

JPG Mag: My Advice for Aspiring Photographers
I LOVE this little article. My favorite words of wisdom?

  • "Never apologize for your own sense of beauty."
  • "Say no. Say it often."
  • "Great portraits are a side effect of a strong human connection."


Pinterest Pins:

Make a photo book of your kids artwork
I LOVE this idea! What a great way to preserve the memories while saving space and making it easier to display.

Amazing Toddler Activities
This mom is super creative and has tons of fun ideas for young toddlers on her blog!

Hanging Organization Baskets in Nursery
I might need to hang a shelf and hooks over the changing table for a little additional organization in the boys' room, and I LOVE these baskets as a starting point!

DIY Kids' Workbench
As soon as the play kitchen is complete and our garage is semi-organized, I think this would be an AWESOME birthday present for Cannon.

Crocheted Flower Hat for Little Girl
I really want to make this - anyone with daughters want to try it out if I do?

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP